RE: cultural/racial diversity
From: sbraun (sbraungmavt.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:00:12 -0700 (MST)
I've gotten the impression that many cohousers want racial diversity,
but also want to live with "like-minded people." I don't see how you can
have diversity of race without allowing diversity of values.

Sheila

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Sheila Braun
FN:Sheila Braun
ORG:Champlain Valley Cohousing
TITLE:Project Coordinator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(802) 425-5030
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(802) 425-7121
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(802) 238-2667
TEL;WORK;FAX:(802) 425-5033
ADR;WORK:;;773 Greenbush Road;Charlotte;VT;05445;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:773 Greenbush Road=0D=0ACharlotte, VT
05445=0D=0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sbraun [at] gmavt.net
REV:20030113T001809Z
END:VCARD