Re: After the peace protest...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:43:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello all...

That last email from me was sadly constructed at best.

For those of you who don't know...there's a BIG peace rally in DC on Sat.
Takoma Village is in NW DC right on the Red Line metro.

Diane had the clever idea of trying to gather together any cohousers who
might be here for the rally.  I'd love it if you would come for a visit.  As
I said I'll keep the CH open from 1-4pm.  Coffee, tea and company.

Do please RSVP.

Thanks!

Ann Z.