Re: Anyone want to meet up in D.C.?
From: Laura Fitch, A.I.A. (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:22:01 -0700 (MST)

Diane,

Gosh, I would love to but I have a significant lifestyle addition that will prohibit it - I took in two foster children on Christmas Eve (that makes for elementary age children in my house!). I am just trying to doing something meaningful close to home, as I am so overwelmed by the world situation! But I am ever so grateful to those of you who can take on the world for me! Have a good trip.

Laura

Diane Simpson wrote:

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you out there in coho-land are going to the anti-war demonstration this weekend and if you wanted to meet up in D.C. Ann sez we can meet up at Takoma Village.....would certainly be great to see some of my fellow-travelers!

--Diane Simpson

JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG