Re: Habitat for Humanity
From: Honeysuckles (honeysucklesgci.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:25:22 -0700 (MST)
>About the only thing I can imagine enjoying more than building my own house
would be working with others to build our own community.<

Greg, I agree!  I love the idea of coming together and building community
and friendships and the common house.  : )  I see guest rooms where families
can live and use the common house kitchen and laundry facilities while
building their own homes, with as much or little community involvement as
they want.

Rhea
In Alaska, wanting to cohomestead on 160 acres or more.