Re: problems at move-in time?
From: Kay Argyle (argylemines.utah.edu)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:40:05 -0700 (MST)
Here, there was about a week between each unit being finished, so as people
emptied boxes they put them out on the porch, and other people took them
home to pack.

Some people hired movers, some asked for help, some did everything by
themselves, some helped often and some not at all.  People who moved in on
weekends got more help than on weedays.

One caveat -- keep track of small valuables personally.  Some jewelry
disappeared when a household was moving in after a resale, with a dozen
people helping unload, apparently nothing very expensive but of considerable
sentimental value.  It hurts me to think that it was probably taken by
someone I know, but it has never turned up.

Kay
Wasatch Commons