Encouraging Multigenerational Community
From: curcio (curciocruzio.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:36:12 -0700 (MST)
We are a forming Cohousing community in Santa Cruz hoping to be entering an
agreement in a developer driven project very soon.  On a visit to another
cohousing community, we were told that it was benificial to have restricted
membership to one third families, one third couples and one third singles.
There is some interest in our group to this idea but we need more
information.  I would like to know what experience other groups have had
with or without this type of arrangement.  Without this restriction, what
type of membership should we expect?

--
Jon Curcio
Santa Cruz Cohousing