Rentals in Cohousing
From: Karin Landsberg (karinserv.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:17:36 -0700 (MST)

I am curious about how you have structured your finances to create rental homes. I am hoping to join Dearborn Commons in Seattle, but because I am dependent on Section 8 rental assistance to pay my rent, I am looking at all possible options to finance my unit.

Thanks,

Karin Landsberg
karin [at] serv.net

We attribute our great diversity in this area to almost 50% of the homes are long term rentals which allow for more non-family adults (often those not able to buy a house) to live here.

Kevin