Re: Is living cooperatively an ideology of itself?
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:19:02 -0700 (MST)

Yeah, I agree with you Rob. I have a friend at work who is very very conservative.. I like him a lot, he's fun to work with...but he always greets me with "Hey Diane--how's
the ashram coming along?"

--Diane(:^]

P.S. The ashram is coming along great. We only have three units left.
JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
"The people who surround you define the qualify of your life."