RE: the Denmark connection
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:41:01 -0700 (MST)
Thanks for the background.  The comment at the bottom about how it is all
being eroded - could you expand on that a bit?  I was curious as whether you
meant the movement in Denmark toward cohousing, or education reform in
Denmark, or workers/ coops, or....?

Casey Morrigan
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, California