Re: government letters of recommendation
From: watertiger (watertigerearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:39:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm curious where you're planning to build the new cohousing community.

Thanks,
Karen
On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 01:20 PM, Danny Milman wrote:

Hello, everyone.

We (The CoHousing Company) are in the process of obtaining planning
approvals for a new cohousing community in the foothills of California. As
part of the approval process, the City has asked us for letters of
recommendation from city officials with established cohousing communities in
their jurisdiction.  Is there someone in your city government (mayor,
planning commission, city council, police chief, etc.) that would be willing
to write a letter or that we should contact for this request?

Our entire approval process has been held up until we submit these letters. If you know of any information that could help, please let me know as soon
as possible or fax any existing letters of this nature to 510/549-2140.

Of course, we would make these letters available for future use.  These
types of things always come in handy.

Thank you for you help.

Danny

MILMAN