Videotape lending, etc.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:50:01 -0700 (MST)
Jennye <jennyemike3 [at] cox.net>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

We are trying to put a group together (also in Southern CA. How cool is
it that Moreno Valley is trying as well!) We are in the extremely early
stages of getting it together and would like to have an introductory
potluck meeting in the community room of a local library. We would love
to show the Neighborhoods for People video and was wondering if there
were any available for rental or borrowing from another group. Ideally
we would like to have the meeting, collect donations from those
interested and then purchase the start-up kit from The Cohousing Network
since the $250 is a little steep to lay out not knowing what kind of
interest we will get, KWIM?

[ Fred's note (after Google search...):   KWIM: 'know what I mean' ]

Suggestions?

Jennye Woolf
Orange County, CA