3/26 Calif, Berkeley slide show with Katie
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:43:01 -0700 (MST)
The CoHousing Company <coho [at] cohousingco.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

You are cordially invited to an introduction to cohousing slide presentation

Wed. March 26 at The CoHousing Company from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at
1250 Addison #113 (next to the Bakery /cross street Bonar) in Berkeley.
$5 contribution requested.

The evening will be hosted by Charles Durrett or Kathryn McCamant, founders
of the CoHousing Company and authors of the book Cohousing: A Contemporary
Approach to Housing Ourselves.

"Cohousing," now a word in the American Heritage Dictionary, "is a living
arrangement that combines private living quarters with common dining and
activity areas in a community whose residents share in tasks such as
childcare. "

If you are interested in being part of creating and living in such a
community, we invite you to come by. No reservation is needed but if you
come with four or more of your friends, we appreciate it if you'd let us
know.