Advertising
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:49:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi folks,

We're looking for a west coast group who'd like to partner with us in advertising in some national magazines (utne reader, mothering, vegetarian times, that sort of thing.)

We'd like to pslit the cost of the ad, and design it in tandem, so that west coast readers go to your group, and east coast readers come to our group.

(And yes, if there's a middle-of-the-country group interested we'd consider it, but i don't want to clutter up the ad with more than 2 or maybe three groups.)

Anyone interested?

Idea for TCN: see if we can enough groups involved in such a thing to pay for a BIG ad, with lots of contact info listed?

        - catya
                         ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett  ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com       \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org          \/       www.mosaic-commons.org