Affordable housing - rentals
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:29:04 -0700 (MST)
One of the points is: Home ownership is out of the reach of a large block of
people who might otherwise be excellent cooperative  neighbors. Of course
one way to create lower cost housing is to create rental opportunities
within cohousing. I wonder, how many such "person/units" of rental
opportunity exist in built cohousing today? From experience, but without
actual data, I would guess we have less than 5% rental opportunities. What
do you think? Is this about on track?

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com

---