Re: Affordable housing - rentals
From: Anne Jackson (a.jacksonrocketmail.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:53:01 -0700 (MST)
I would like to know more about affordable prices for renters in cohousing,
especially for section 8 or low income people. I get a lot of requests for
safer housing from people who have chemical sensitivity. Some living in
their cars or in tin sheds.
  Currently, I am looking for a place for Merilee, in CA or AZ.  If you have
suggestions, you may reach me at a.jackson [at] rocketmail.com . Anne Jackson,
Environmental Health Association.