Cohousing Kitchen requirements
From: MerylD (MerylDaol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 07:14:02 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks so much for all the great feedback on my request for help with our
commonhouse kitchen. The information was so detailed and helpful--we greatly
appreciate it! Hopefully some of you will come on down to South Florida one
winter after our community is finished (which alas won't be next winter but
will be the winter after!) and break bread in that kitchen!

Love & light-
Meryl Davids
Emerald Place Cohousing, Delray, Florida