Re: Renter issues (Deposit Return)
From: Joy Erickson (jois00yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:16:03 -0600 (MDT)
I wonder if it might be a good idea to take
photographs of the damage in case the party (s)
appeals the decision....of course one cannot
photograph kitty litter odor. Perhaps you could get a
statement from some neutral party about the odor.

Joy Erickson
Madison, Wisconsin
New List Member
(moving to the Bay Area, thinking about co-housing as
an option)