Re: Financing for Co-ops
From: MikeJoTodd (MikeJoToddmn.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:43:01 -0600 (MDT)
I have to say, I'm a bit dismayed by the short-term memory of this list.
I've been trying to participate and give information about co-ops, and
using our co-op in particular as an example, and yet nobody names us
when asked if anybody knows of Chousing communities that are co-ops!
What does it take to get noticed?
Joelyn Malone
Monterey Cohousing Community, Minneapolis
 (I know it's confusing, we're not in California, but we do exist!)