Re: commercial bldg?
From: Jill Robinson (jillrobcarolina.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:17:02 -0600 (MDT)
Sarah, I'm just curious how you know that certain ADA requirements are "irrelevant."
While many ADA requirements are already in our planning because of their potential to benefit all CH users, some are irrelevant and we want to appeal those.

Jill
just a wannabe (who finds the nearly universal inaccessibility of cohousing quite astonishing)
--
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
Les Brown