Conference Sessions-panelists wanted
From: Ellen Orleans (ellenwhdc.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:58:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Everyone,

The 2003 Cohousing Conference is looking for a few more panelists for
our weekend sessions. If you are planning to attend the conference and
would like to be on one of these panels, please let me know at
ellen [at] whdc.com. Please note: panelists receive our deepest thanks, but,
unfortunately, no discount on registration fees. Early bird conference
fee for TCN members is $250.00.

These sessions take place on either Saturday or Sunday, June 21 and 22nd
in Boulder, Colorado. They last between 60-90 minutes. For more
information, go to www.cohousing.org.

Here are the weekends sessions that need panelists or presenters:

1. Divorce in Cohousing (could be a panel or a facilitated discussion)

2. "Coexisting w/ Non-Cohousing Neighbors: Design and People Issues and
Solutions" (we have 2 panelists, we'd like a third)

3. "Including Children in Cohousing"  (could be a panel or a facilitated
discussion)

4. "Common House Nuts and Bolts  (could be a one-person presentation, a
panel or a facilitated discussion)

5. "Joys and Challenges of Longterm Communities" (could be a panel or a
facilitated discussion)

6. "Cohousing Around the World"  (we have one panelist, we'd like one or
two more)

Please feel free to email me if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Ellen Orleans
Wild Sage Cohousing in Boulder

ellen [at] whdc.com