RE: Handmade Houses
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:59:16 -0600 (MDT)
We have a variety of housing at Sharingwood, and one of the more interesting
projects is a cobb house, very hand built, going up this spring and summer.
It's right next to the community garden and will be a nice visual flow.

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com