Re: NVC skills
From: Juva DuBoise (juvacomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:52:03 -0600 (MDT)
R - we provide the training for our own folks.  I am not an official
trainer, although have a lot of experience with NVC and doing trainings but
I don't know that this is necessary.  We actually wrote it into our
membership agreement that folks will have a consensus and communication
training  given to them through CoHo as part of the membership process.
There are NVC books that can help set up basic training and if you contact
the NVC folks you just might have someone in your area who would do the
training for low or no cost....it is worth asking! Juva - CoHo in Corvallis