Re: Cobb House?
From: paulinek (paulinekshaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:52:06 -0600 (MDT)
Hi... A few years ago at Healthy Calgary we heard from a young gal who had
been out building natural and earthen homes/cabins in BC and Oregon She gave
us www.cobworks.com.  It will be interesting to see the answers to your
question. We have had straw-bail efforts near Calgary.
If you would like to see if she is still involved near here, try:
Stephanie Enevoldsen 403 284 3726  dishout [at] hotmail.com
 2 feet of snow on every road and lane and yard and tree in Calgary!   Just
because I put away my snow shovel!..('-')..PcK