Cost Range Question
From: Joan Labbe & Salvatore Genovese (salgenoveseworldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 06:10:10 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone could give me information to pass on to a reporter
from a newspaper called fiftyplus advocate who is writing a story on seniors
living in cohousing. She is trying to obtain a figure as to the general fee
range and cost of housing for cohousing. So that she can write for example
that "fees range from blank to blank and housing can run from blank to
blank" as a general point of information.

Would anybody have done research on this question?  Her deadline is in the
next few days.  Thanks!

Joan Labbe
Mosaic Commons