RE: Cost Range Question
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:38:04 -0600 (MDT)
> I don't think this would be very useful, given the range in the costs of
> various communities. Why not just say it's comparable to whatever
> the local
> prices are in terms of housing, but that HOA dues tend to be lower because
> we are self-managed?

Yeah, that's what I said, but the reporter wanted a range from Joan, so we
figured it was worth trying to find one.

I'm guessing a range of $150k-$450k on units (anyone have higher or lower
than that?), but don't know the fees at all.

        - catya
                              ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett      ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com           \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org              \/       www.mosaic-commons.org