RE: Cost Range Question
From: Jennye (jennyemike3cox.net)
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:43:04 -0600 (MDT)
I might give her something more specific like "In this area the housing
fees are comparable with local housing figures, xxx,xxx to xxx,xxx, but
vary as widely as $150k-$450k depending on the housing market and size
of unit."

*NOTE: Prior to sending, this e-mail and it's attachments (if any) were
scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2003 Professional Edition
and was found to be clean and virus-free.