Cooperative/communal living households, NYC!!
From: suzanne hirsch (ecohouse2001yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 17:27:01 -0600 (MDT)
To increase knowledge about cooperative living and
strengthen the movement in New York City, I'm creating
a database/directory for cooperative/communal living
situations in NYC. I hope to inform the many people
who:

1. haven't heard of the option of cooperative living
2. have heard of it but don't know where to find it in
NYC

Please respond if you live in or know of some
existing, or trying to exist groups/houses. I know
there's a bunch in Park Slope, Williamsburg, but don't
know specifically who/where.

Thanks in advance.
Suzanne Hirsch