Prospective non-locals
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 07:30:02 -0600 (MDT)
Sharon Lu <opsimath [at] ecoisp.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

Hello --

I am a member of Dearborn Commons Cohousing in Seattle. We are one member
away from being 50% "sold" and starting the MUP process.

Several non-local people have expressed interest in becoming members, and
we were wondering how other groups have handled the membership
requirements for people who can't get to meetings. Some of these
prospective members are several states away, so we'd like to get an idea
of what might be a reasonable request for participation.

I've looked in the archives, but many of the links didn't work.

Thanks,

Sharon Lu
http://www.dearborncommons.com/