Green air conditioning?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 07:33:01 -0600 (MDT)
LFaehndri [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

Hi.  Has anyone on this list looked into the most environmentally friendly
ways to cool homes.  I am building a house in an Ecovillage and some people
there have used central air due to hot summers.  I'm thinking about it
because central air would probably be better than a window unit if I should
end up needing it.  Are there any central air conditioners that are more
efficient/environmentally friendly than others?  How about other effective
cooling methods?

I'd appreciate any info.

Thanks,
Lorraine