Re: Seeking stories about common house development processes
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 23:30:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Laura,

>We're hoping to create a CH design process that is empowering, inspiring,
and frankly, healing after the long process of getting our homes built.
So, we're hoping to pick your brains about creative ways to reach our goal.

There is a new book out by Christopher Day called "Consensus Design" that i
bet would be helpful to your group.  I'm looking forward to reading it
myself after one of my housemates gets done with it.  Good luck!

--Tree

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.
Eugene, OR 97403