Cohousing available in Colorado Springs
From: Louise Conner (lcempiredi.com)
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:08:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hello, everyone,

We at Colorado Springs Cohousing Community are happy to say that we've
completed the construction of our 34 home plus common house community that
goes by the name of Casa Verde Commons. We've sold or have under contract 27
homes, with 7 homes in two floorplans available. Most of us have moved in,
have shared meals twice a week since last January, working on the garden
area, and expecting our xericscaping any day now .

Here's the news: we will pay any cohouser outside our community who sends us
a homebuyer a reward of $1,000. The buyers you refer to us need to tell us
that you sent them our way. That's all there is to it!

Take a look at our web site at www.ColoSpringsCohousing.com. We enjoy an
wonderful climate in a city of nearly 500,000, with national forests and
Pikes Peak at the edge of town.

Louise Conner
Casa Verde Commons
Colorado Springs, Colorado