An invitation from Chuck Durrett and Jim Leach
From: Ellen Orleans (ellenwhdc.com)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:12:01 -0600 (MDT)
Dear Cohousing Professional and Community Members,

As most of you know, the 2003 Cohousing Conference is just six weeks
away. As part of this conference, Chuck Durrett (of the Cohousing
Company) and I are presenting a full-day workshop called "Creating World
Class Design and Construction."  Geared toward professionals, this
Friday, June 20 workshop will include slides, plans, models, a tour of
Prospect New Town, AND a world-class gourmet lunch.

Topics include

Breaking Out of the Cohousing Box
Optimizing Built Value
How to Get a World Class Common House
What Can We Learn from Production Housing
The Art Of Purchasing
How Much Customization?
How Cohousing and Group Process Builds Value
?.and more

?Creating World Class Design and Construction? features a personal tour
of Prospect New Town in Longmont, a New Urban neighborhood noted for its
extreme variety of architecture and cutting edge details.

Cost for the workshop is $75 in addition to the Conference registration
fee, which starts at  $250 for members of Cohousing US (formerly TCN)
who register by May 9th.  Please go to  www.cohousing.org for details
and to take advantage of early bird registration. Questions? Please
email Annie at confmgr [at] aol.com.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Conference--

Jim Leach
President
Wonderland Hill Development Company
www.whdc.com