California visit, DC visit
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:37:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all,

I'll be doing some business travel in the next month, and wanted to see if there are cohousing folks who would like to get together! I'd love to walk around any nearby cohousing, or just meet some more of the folks from this list in person.

From 5/27-5/30 I'll be in San Diego - my CA geography is terrible, so I'm
not sure which CA sites are in striking distance.

From 6/11-6/13 I'll be in McLean, VA (near Washington DC).

If you're nearby either of those places, drop me a line!

        - catya
                         ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett  ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com       \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org          \/       www.mosaic-commons.org