Re: Mid-Atlantic Tour
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 07:37:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi folks,

The Tour sounds wonderful!!  We are on your path.  Perhaps you'd like to
include us in a future tour!
We're in the Hudson Valley [The Beautiful hudson Valley], on the Esopus
River, near Woodstock, NY.  Move-in was five & a half years ago.....
Don't know who coordinates MidAtlantic Tour, but feel free to get in touch.
Best,
Ruth Hirsch Cantines Island Co-Housing Saugerties, NY/
HeidiNYS [at] aol.com

Coming next week: Mid-Atlantic communities tour

The Mid-Atlantic Chapter (MAC) of Coho/US invites you to the Spring 2003
Cohousing tour.

Join us on a comfortable tour bus with a knowledgeable guide while we
tour Takoma Village, Blueberry Hill, EcoVillage, Proximity Cohousing, and
Liberty Village. Residents of each of these communities will lead an
on-site visit. We will also hear from future residents of Eastern Village
and Chesapeake Cohousing. Join us for an exciting day of real-life
examples of neighborhood choices from urban to suburban to rural.

Cost: $50
Date: Saturday, May 17

See details for this and other upcoming events at:
http://www.cohousing.org/news/