Coho/US Membership Team
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissattbi.com)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:08:27 -0600 (MDT)
Looking for a Few Good People

The membership team of the Cohousing Association of the United States
(formally the Cohousing Network) is looking for a few enthusiastic people to
add to their team. You will have a chance to speak with Cohousers from all
over the country as we build the membership of the organization and
accelerate the growth of cohousing across the nation.

In addition, you will have the chance to work with a great group of people:
the members of our team.  We meet, by phone on the 4th Tuesday of each Month
for about an hour. If you are interested or would like more information,
please call Arthur at 303 442-3038 or e-mail your phone number to
artokner [at] att.net and he will get back to you quickly.