Re: Seeking stories about common house development processes
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 00:19:03 -0600 (MDT)
Hi,

No, i was responding to a query from Laura Beck (of SoNG at EVI) on April
29 seeking resources for common house design.

I wish everyone sent all their emails in plain text, i think that would
remove the formatting problems that probably contributed to this confusion.

Cheers,

--Tree

Laura Fitch wrote:

--------------------------------

Dear Tree,

 I recived this e-mail a while ago, but didn't understand it.  I'm sorry
that I did not respond immediately.  Are you asking us to help your group
with CH design?

 Best, Laura
--
Laura Fitch, A.I.A.
Principal Architect

 Tree Bressen wrote:
 Hi Laura,

  We're hoping to create a CH design process that is empowering, inspiring,
  and frankly, healing after the long process of getting our homes built.
So, we're hoping to pick your brains about creative ways to reach our goal.

There is a new book out by Christopher Day called "Consensus Design" that i
bet would be helpful to your group.  I'm looking forward to reading it
myself after one of my housemates gets done with it.  Good luck!

--Tree

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.
Eugene, OR 97403