Re: Donations from Community Funds
From: Howard Landman (howardpolyamory.org)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:58:01 -0600 (MDT)

At River Rock, I don't think we've ever given a cash donation to anyone,
but we often support them in other ways.  We might have an issue with
donating money since we're still many tens of thousands of dollars away
from even being able to finish off our community construction (the CH
basement will cost around $75K and we also have some landscaping left
to finish).  But, for example, the local Sierra Club chapter holds some
of their larger meetings in our common house.

        Howard A. Landman
        River Rock Commons
        Fort Collins, Colorado