Community opportunity
From: Johanna Halbeisen (johanna.newsongrcn.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:18:12 -0600 (MDT)

I have many friends in co-housing communities in my area and am familiar with the structure. I am becoming involved in another intentional community of sorts. I am a part of the Treehouse Community starting in Western Massachusetts. It will be an intergenerational community for foster and adoptive families. (The web site is http://www.treehousecommunities.org.) The land we are buying will have about 20 house lots for sale apart from but adjacent to Treehouse. This would be a marvelous place for a co-housing or similar group that would like to work with or next to our community. I will have more details soon.

I am looking for places to post this information where people wanting to form a community might see it. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Johanna Halbeisen
Northampton, MA