Re: Community opportunity - Treehouse
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:20:03 -0600 (MDT)
On 5/20/2003 7:21 PM, "Johanna Halbeisen" <johanna.newsong [at] rcn.com> wrote:

> Laura - I will keep your name and your offer handy.  It is a little
> backwards to the way co-housing communities usually develop, but I'm
> hoping it will spark interest.  Do you have any suggestions about
> ways to find people who might be interested?

Follow Raines suggestions about searching the archives -- and as one who
used to live in the area, don't forget that eastern New Yorkers often live
in Massachusetts. What town are you near?

I can't say enough times that you should post here often. The people here
not only have good advice they have contacts and will steer people your way.

Good luck!

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org