Nyland (Colorado) HOUSE FOR SALE
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:48:02 -0600 (MDT)
Steven or Alice at 303/499-3361 or stevenpmoss [at] cs.com
is the author of the message below.  RESPOND TO THEM

HOUSE FOR SALE
3570 Nyland Way, Lafayette, Colorado
AT NYLAND COHOUSING COMMUNITY, the third oldest cohousing community with
about 130 residents ranging in age from 1 to 91 in 42 units.

On 40 acres with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains...

We have enjoyed over 10 years of living and raising our kids in this
wonderful community, 8 miles east of Boulder. As we have shared with our
supportive neighbors, one can love Hershey's chocolate but after ten years
sometimes you are ready for something equally yummy. And with our son
starting high school and our daughter starting middle school the timing
seemed right for moving back into town.

Our house is over 2300 square feet. Enjoy a master suite upstairs with
dormer, walk-in closet with built-in shelving, interior stain glass built-in
window, private meditation room with skylight, and full bathroom. On the
main floor, you will find two bedrooms, another full bath, and an open floor
plan with kitchen, dining room and living room with high ceilings. The
fully-equipped kitchen has its own counter with stools for eating. Window
coverings and all appliances are included (two ceiling fans, washer, dryer,
refrigerator, stove and microwave oven.) On the lower floor, there is one
spacious play room and an office (with a cable line already installed) or
guest room. Storage and laundry area covers the rest of the lower floor.
This house includes a storage unit for bikes and skis in the parking area.

Easy access to parking, lots of eastern and southern light, xeriscaped yard.

Price: $320,000

Contact Steven or Alice at 303/499-3361 or stevenpmoss [at] cs.com

steven.moss [at] pprm.org work
303/813-7644 work
stevenpmoss [at] cs.com home office
303/499-3361 home office