3 top conflict sources
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:08:18 -0600 (MDT)
In my experience, the three most common sources of conflict are:

1. Communication glitches
2. Kids (parenting of)
3. Pets

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com