noise
From: Diana Carroll (dianacalum.rpi.edu)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:37:02 -0600 (MDT)

I'd like to hear about other communities' experience with
noise and how you've dealt with it.

Did you have a noise policy in place before move-in?  If
so, did you change it after move-in?  If not, do you have
one now?  Have you had conflicts over noise?  What type
tends to be the most problem -- noise between units in the
same building, noise from kids, cars, pets, basketball,
parties, music?

Thanks for your input.

Peace,
D!

=------------- mailto:dianac [at] alum.rpi.edu --------------- ____
= "Some days the line I walk turns out to be straight,  __\_ /
=  other days the line tends to deviate..." -A DiFranco \  //
=------------ http://people.atg.com/~dianac ------------ \/