Article on me and my son in Cohousing
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:50:03 -0600 (MDT)
A woman who lurks on this list (Hi, Chrisanne) has written an article about
me and my son in the local alternative paper. It talks about cohousing and
wrongly attributes the quote about cohousing being the most expensive
personal growth course to me, (who was it who said that? Rob?) but
otherwise, I'm quite happy with it. Click on the middle picture. That's me
with Ben in front.

BTW, if you met me at the cohousing conference, that's my natural hair
color, and I'm 40 lbs. lighter now.

http://newsreview.com/

--
Liz Stevenson