Looking forward to cohousing conference
From: Dennis Jay (dennis.jaycomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:56:02 -0600 (MDT)
I didn't attend the previous national cohousing conferences, but I recall
that other members from our group had and they returned energized, with many
new ideas about organizing, marketing, design and other aspects of
cohousing.

So, I¹m excited about attending my first conference this year, and meeting
people I¹ve only read about here and elsewhere. Somebody sent me an e-mail
with a list of communities that will be represented at the conference so
far. It¹s a good list (see below), but a few well-known communities are
missing. Look forward to seeing everybody in Boulder next month.

Altair Cohousing
Arcadia Cohousing
Ashland Cohousing
Berkeley Cohousing