Sublet avail at Temescal Creek - Calif.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:00:03 -0600 (MDT)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Karen Hester <karen [at] hesternet.net> is the author of the message below.

Note: Karen helps organize retrofit cohousing in the East San Francisco,
Calif. bay area - see her website:  http://www.hesternet.net

Sublet at Temescal Creek Cohousing in North Oakland, June15-Aug 10 $1800

Unit in co-housing community available from June 15 through August 10 in
Oakland, California.  We're looking for $1800 for that period.  The unit has
two bedrooms, living room, dining room, office and breakfast nook.  There is
a washer, dryer and rear deck.  It's a lovely unit with hard wood floors,
fireplaces, stained glass and lots of light.  The unit is the top floor of a
two-story duplex.  The unit is a ten-minute walk from the Rockridgee BART
station and is near public transportation,  We have a cat, a hamster and two
goldfish which we'd like the subletter to care for.  The co-housing has six
families (some singles some families with children), we eat together twice a
week, work together one day a month on joint projects, and often play
together in the yard.

If you are interested in a beautiful sub-let and a co-housing experience
please e-mail Mark Friedman at FriedmanML [at] aol.com.

--

Karen Hester
Phone: (510) 654-6346

Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can
hear her breathing.

Arundhati Roy