Another house/dog sitting opportunity in California
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 02:58:01 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Friends,

I'm posting this for a neighbor who is not currently subscribed to this listserve. This is a great opportunity to have a free place to stay while visiting the beautiful S.F. Bay area. (We're just a 15 minute subway ride to downtown San Francisco!)

House sitting/pet sitting opportunity at Swan's Market Co housing in Oakland CA! Two adults and their teenage daughter are going away from the 19th to the 30th of June. Their miniature dachshund Spice is looking for companionship while they are gone. He is a very sweet dog, and their house will accommodate two adults and one child . If you are interested you can communicate directly with Suzanne Van Houten at <svh [at] swansway.com>

p.s. My little dog Bapu is being cared for during this same time period by a kind person from Seattle who read about the pet-sitting opportunity here on cohousing-l. The two dogs are "best friends" and if you grab the opportunity to take care of Spice, you guys can undoubtedly go on walks together, etc. By the way, Sherri, who's staying with Bapu would still welcome a (single woman) roommate at my place for all or part of the time she's here, June 18 -July 7.

Joani

Joani Blank
930-R Clay Street
Oakland CA 94607