send those pet policies
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:04:04 -0600 (MDT)
Hi folks,

I referred someone to the "Great Document Round-up" yesterday, which is
linked from www.cohousing.org.  I didn't actually know what they were
looking for, and i haven't even looked at the archive myself.  My friend
wrote back, it turned out she was looking for pet policies, and you know
what?  She said there was only ONE, count that, ONE, pet policy in the
archive!

Now what kind of showing is that?!  :-)

I know lots of your communities have worked long and hard on your pet
policies.  (Pets are, after all, one of the "Problem P's.")  So why not
send them in to the archive so that other communities can benefit?
Wouldn't that help make all those long, hard meetings you had worth it,
knowing you were helping other groups as well?

Looking forward to seeing lots of you next week at the conference, cheers,

--Tree

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.
Eugene, OR 97403