Re: Universal Design and Co-housing
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:09:01 -0600 (MDT)
Jill,
You may add Cambridge Cohousing (MA) to your list.

Of our 41 units, all but 4 are visitable by someone in a wheelchair or
scooter.  The additional 4 units (stack flats) are visitable if the person
can use a stairchair.    12 units are townhouses in which each 1st floor is
visitable.  All other flats and most common areas are in our common house
serviced by an elevator.  All common spaces are accessible to all.

Peg Blum

pegb [at] cambridgecohousing.org
http://www.cambridgecohousing.org