Re: Universal Design and Co-housing
From: Elaine (itchyinkspiritone.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:15:06 -0600 (MDT)
I am mostly lurking but i think i read on this list that disease is much
more communicable in cohousing than in 'regular life' and that sterilizing
dishes helps cut that down. I have also heard of people getting far fewer
viruses etc. when they started using a dishwasher in their own homes. I was
pretty surprised by the info myself -- would have never thought of it.
Elaine
--
Natural parenting products for conception through weaning:
www.uniquebabyboutique.com/?elainefawcett