Senior cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:09:02 -0600 (MDT)
Anne Kopp Hyman  annehyman1 [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.

Hello!
    I'm looking forward  to connecting with all of you who are into exploring
housing for older cohousers.  I will have a chance to give a workshop on this
at the National Coalition on Aging/American Society on Aging in San Francisco
in April 2004.  It's been a dream of mine,  and I sure would like to connect
with you all  who are on the same wave length.

    Let's figure out a way to do this?

    Sincerely,

        Anne Kopp Hyman (annehyman1 [at] aol.com)